Thursday, October 3, 2013

My name is Julie Jurich and I am a full-time student at Slippery Rock University majoring in Communication and minoring in Sport Management. This blog is for my Sports Journalism class. From this blog I'm hoping to develop my writing skills, specifically for writing about sports. I will be blogging about the Big Ten Conference. When most people hear the Big Ten they automatically think of the powerhouse football teams and basketball teams, which I will talk about. However, I want to shine some light on the minor sports as well. After all, they're hard working athletes too! I look forward to learning more about the Big Ten and blogging about the wonderful world of sports. As the weekend approaches, I will be blogging about the match-ups and doing some previews. Enjoy!

- Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment